Ownership Of Website Design
- Upon completion of a custom website design and payment of web design and development fees by Brisky Biz, the client is the owner of the commissioned website. The client may continue to use the commissioned website to promote the client’s company or organization regardless of whether he/she chooses to continue further services with Brisky Biz. The client does not have the right to resell the design or development to other companies. The client does not have permission to reuse pieces of our work in a redesigned website that gives another company design credit.
Ownership Of Website Domain Name
- Website domain names are leased from domain name registration companies. When Brisky Biz registers a domain name for a client, that registration will be made in the client’s name. Upon payment of any outstanding fees, the client has the right to use that domain name regardless of whether he/she chooses to continue further services with Brisky Biz. Domain name renewal and renewal fees are the responsibility of the client. If the client chooses to have Brisky Biz renew the domain name on behalf of the client, an additional service fee will apply on top of the fee charged by the domain name registration companies. Clients are advised to closely monitor the renewal date of a registered domain name and to verify that the renewal of said domain name has been completed. Brisky Biz cannot be responsible for expired domain names.
Ownership And Copyright
- All text and photos used as content in a commissioned website must be provided by the client (unless the client has hired Brisky Biz for content development). The Client warrants to Brisky Biz that all materials submitted do not infringe any copyright nor contain any illegal or obscene information. The Client shall fully indemnify Brisky Biz against all losses and damages whatsoever and howsoever arising from any legal actions by any party and any legal costs arising there from on any indemnity basis.
- The initiation of a web design or development project requires a signed Quotation and 25% of the initial web design/development fees.
- A 25% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work.
- Upon project completion, the remaining balance (75%) balance is due in full prior to launching of website. If the balance on a completed project has not been paid within ten business days, Brisky Biz reserves the right to terminate the project and the initial deposit will not be refunded.
- Interest at five percent (5%) weekly compounded shall accrue in favour of Brisky Biz on all amounts outstanding from the due date until the day of actual payment, as well as before judgement. Furthermore, the Client shall be liable to Brisky Biz for all losses and damages whatsoever howsoever arising from failure to pay the outstanding amounts, including any legal action incurred to enforce (or to attempt to enforce) any of Brisky Biz right on an indemnity basis.
- We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification.
- Our website development phase is flexible and allows certain variations to the original specification. However any major deviation from the specification will be charged at the rate of AUD50.00 per hour, excluding GST.
Cross Browser Compatibility
- We’ll ensure that the web sites we create are compatible with all current modern web browsers such as the most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
Search Engine Guarantee
- Most every client would like his/her website to rank high in search engine results for selected keywords, yet search engine results are determined by a multitude of constantly changing factors, third party search engines, and the amount and quality of competition on the world wide web. Brisky Biz guarantees certain search-engine friendly techniques will be used in the creating of each custom website, such as keywords in the title bar at the top of the browser and the meta tags in the hidden coding behind the scenes. If the keyword placement in these three areas is not to the client’s liking, Brisky Biz will change these two items to the client’s choices one time for free. Subsequent or additional changes will be billed at the standard hourly rate. Additional search engine optimization (SEO) services are available for additional fees. Brisky Biz cannot be held responsible for search engine results.
Changes To Terms Of Service
- Brisky Biz reserves the right to change these terms of service at any time for any reason.